Farm to Community: Give Back, Grow Forward!
Join Us Online: Friday, June 12 @ 6pm EST
Silent Auction: Wednesday, June 10 – Tuesday, June 16
Though social distancing is keeping us physically apart, our community spirit and passion is unified more than ever. For this reason, we’re excited to announce that our Annual Farm to Cocktail Party has been re-imagined as Farm to Community 2020, an online food access fundraiser and celebration of our collective strength and Mill City Grows’ core belief that food is life, and that food justice is now more important than ever.
Our online event highlights include:
- A behind-the-scenes look at Mill City Grows as we grow and distribute fresh, nourishing food to families
- Inspiring community voices sharing personal messages on the importance of healthy food access in Lowell
- Our Fund-A-Need Campaign supporting no-cost farm shares to families during this critical time
- Cocktail demonstrations with nationally renowned mixologist The Cocktail Guru
- Hands-on cooking demonstration with MCG Team Member Macayla Cote
Mix and mingle after our main program at our Virtual After-Party at 7pm EST!